**Due to limited supplies, Clayton Medical Associates does not carry the COVID-19 vaccine at this time. We will continue to update with information as it becomes available.
North Carolina is currently providing vaccinations to individuals in Group 1: Health care workers & Long-Term Care staff and residents; Group 2: Anyone 65 years or older, regardless of health status or living situation; Group 3: School and Child care workers; and Group 4: High-Risk Conditions and Additional Congregate Settings. Not all vaccine providers may be ready to vaccinate your group yet.
Here is how to get your shot against COVID-19:
- Your local health department or hospital can help you get your shot. Because supplies are very limited, Clayton Medical Associates does not have vaccine available at this time.
- Find your local health department at YourSpotYourShot.nc.gov where you will find contact information for local health departments and hospitals giving vaccinations in your area. You can search by county or organization name to find contact information (phone number, website, or email address).
- The Johnston County Health Department does not have a waiting list for the general public to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. One way to assure you receive the most up to date information regarding COVID-19 and the vaccine is to register to receive COVID-19 information on your phone by texting COVIDJOCO to 888777.
- Some area pharmacies are administering the COVID vaccine. Check your pharmacy’s website for details.
- You can also call the COVID-19 Line 1-877-490-6642. It’s a free call.
Information about COVID vaccine availability and locations can change daily so please check websites frequently for updated information. Additional links are listed below for your reference:
Clayton Medical Associates